Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer in Fintech and helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
Operations at Policygenius…
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for clients? Are you a team-player and a great communicator? Do you want to work directly with other company stakeholders to build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? Then come join the Policygenius operations team!
As a Junior Customer Success Associate, you would be using and expanding these skills. You would be part of a close-knit team that gets to experience the immediate impact of Policygenius’ life insurance products.
- Address clients’ questions about life insurance, the policy they’re applying for and the application process via phone, email and SMS
- Work with insurance carriers to advance client applications from approval to activation
- Master the workflows and software systems necessary to carry out your responsibilities
- Collaborate with other operations teams (customer service, case management, inside sales, and quality assurance) to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Provide actionable feedback from clients to drive process and product improvements
- Exhibit an extreme attention to detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion and accuracy
- Become a subject matter expert on DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat or other similar products
- Contribute toward team goals and support onboarding of new team members as necessary
- Have fun in a friendly and collaborative team environment
- At least 1 year of customer facing work experience and bachelor’s degree preferred
- A service mindset – motivated by solving problems for clients and your team
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, incredible attention to detail and passion for helping other
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)