Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer in Fintech and helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
Do you want to be a part of a world class operations organization where your work will influence the trajectory of a business? Are you passionate about finding insights from data and turning them into action to shape all parts of a business? In the Business Operations Analyst role, you will focus on data analysis and reporting to impact both day-to-day business as well as key strategic initiatives within the Operations organization. You will work closely with business stakeholders to deliver data-driven solutions while also partnering with Operations leadership to understand and implement key improvements to processes. This role reports to the Director, Business Operations.
- Analyze both real-time and historical sales data to identify opportunities to maximize efficiency and improve performance of our Inside Sales team
- Evaluate and interpret call data to identify trends that signal new opportunities, challenges, and dangers and recommend actionable sales processes and tactics
- Create workforce management plans including forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting daily and monthly statistics; track progress of sales reps against targets and compensation plans
- Identify, track and report on key operating metrics
- Manage our phone system software (currently Five9); implement new call campaigns to maximize customer contact, monitor performance and resolve issues
- Collaborate closely with the Inside Sales managers to continuously maximize the number of customers we reach on the phone
- Serve as the main point of contact and escalation for Five9 to resolve process and/or system issues
- Develop and implement policies and procedures across marketing, sales, product and operations teams to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM
- Serve as an advocate for the sales team by balancing team needs with operating targets and expectations
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or a related field; experience in a high volume contact center preferred
- Deep knowledge of Five9 software or comparable dialer system to program and test calling campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills paired with strong business insight
- Comfortable operating in a startup or other complex, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with project management
- A go-getter attitude; willing to be proactive and take on new projects and responsibilities
- Appreciation for a well-placed gif!!
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)