The DevOps Tools Administrator II will focus on the optimal setup, usage, and support of our tools to enable our technology & business teams to be highly efficient. While JIRA and Confluence are our primary service offerings, this role will also oversee our other tools leveraged by the TPCi Technology teams to build, test, and release features for Pokemon.com and other digital products.
What You’ll Do
- Create and manage project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes, and other aspects of tool configuration & usage.
- Manage requests and questions submitted to the Tools Support service desk
- Evaluate, test, install and configure 3rd party add-ons for our tools to provide enhanced functionality.
- Design and provide training to new users of JIRA, Confluence, and other tools to leverage best practices and recommendations
- Drive our approach to supporting our users and continuous improvement of our service offerings.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4 years’ experience administration of JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket; other tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, Perforce, Zendesk etc. are a plus.
- Experience with user management; defining, documenting and implementing user access models across Developer and Enterprise Tools (including permissions sets, roles and profiles)
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and tools administration
- Experience providing technical support for Developer and Enterprise Tools
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement processes to optimize tools systems
- Experience establishing and configuring reports and dashboards for Developer and Enterprise Tools data
- Ability to effectively prioritize and support requests facilitated through a service/help desk software/solution
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: Impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.