The Sr. Producer is responsible for working with the development team to deliver and operate a world-class PC/Mac/mobile game experience. You run the project on a day-to-day basis; ensuring the games are in a healthy state and that the right decisions are being made at the right time. You help to define and audit KPIs, then communicate project status to stakeholders and executives regularly.
What You Will Do
- Work with team leadership to manage all development and live ops efforts for multiple products ensuring transparency, risks and product health
- Communicate project vision, risks and priorities clearly and consistently to all stakeholders and executives
- Builds processes and maintains schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones
- Rely on both data and experience to make informed decisions and assess progress
- Work with the teams to create project vision and priorities, maintain project backlogs, roadmaps, schedules and documentation; take meeting notes and publish to team
- Anticipate and address potential problems while driving high-quality and timely deliverables
- Manage prioritization of tasks, bugs, design iteration, user/tester feedback and live ops efforts
- Develop detailed requirements for major/minor enhancements, bug fixes, and feature requests from Key Stakeholders
What You Will Bring
- Prior experience partnering with team leadership throughout the development lifecycle to bring a successful PC/Mac/mobile game to market using agile methodology
- At least five years of professional technical production experience working on a triple A brand, with a proven understanding of the associated benefits and responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional disciplines and lead without authority
- Experience making decisions in a complex and occasionally ambiguous environment
- Diverse experience with Jira for task management and bug tracking; including database setup, organization, and maintenance
- Experience mentoring/coaching younger producers who will be working directly on your projects
- Prior experience as a leader on a trading card game (TCG), in any role, is a plus
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: Impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Limited travel may be required to attend game conferences or to meet with partners.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.