The Pokémon International Company is embarking on an innovation journey and radically transforming its digital commerce capabilities to meet accelerating international demand for original and collectable Pokémon products. A world-renowned brand with a startup culture, committed at the highest executive levels to leveraging the most modern technologies to achieve a bold new vision for our company and our fans.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support the eCommerce team with its mission to expand its platforms offering products to a growing international customer base.
- The Project Manager contributes to The Pokémon Company International’s success by managing individual projects, varying in size and scope, with key stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, Localization, Logistics, other internal and external partners.
- The Project Manager takes responsibility for multiple projects at various places in their lifecycle.
- Having gained consensus from relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, the Project Manager develops and documents a project’s scope, resourcing, goal(s), and objective(s).
- Once kicked off, the Project Manager manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, ensuring that relevant processes are followed, and manages stakeholder expectations, while ensuring high quality standards are met.
- Track and communicate project progress, scope, manage risks, schedule and cost using appropriate systems, data, tools, and techniques.
- Analyze data to understand issues and take corrective actions when needed, knowing when and how to escalate.
- The right candidate will be able to elegantly coordinate and balance requirements, resources, dependencies, dates, and more across multiple internal and external teams and at various levels of company seniority.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity while maintaining a focus on global strategic initiatives for product development to ensure alignment with European expansion
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in technical leadership or project/program management roles.
- Experience with project management for large scale, multi-million dollar projects spanning cross-functional teams.
- Conversant and experienced with different Project Management philosophies – including Agile.
- Solid technical background, with understanding of software development and eCommerce web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to gain consensus among Stakeholders.
- Action and result oriented with solid organizational skills, attention to detail, drive and resilience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Project Management, and/or equivalent working experience.
- P&L management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Additional European or Japanese language skills a plus
- Strong team player
- Must possess solid organizational, meeting management, effective time management skills
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- The role is principally based in London – however TPCi London staff may work from home till June 2021. This policy is subject to change.