The Mobile Operations Specialist provides front-line support for all production mobile devices at TPCi. This role will play a key part in implementing and managing the processes associated with mobile device support.
What You Will Do
- Guided by Quality Management, this role and specialists in this role will implement and manage processes related to mobile and streaming device support across the company.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with iOS and Android mobile devices. As the first point of contact for mobile device support issues, actively resolve or escalate issues.
- Provide event prep setup and device support across the Technology Organization.
- Support the mobile and streaming device lifecycle, from identifying which devices to acquire, on-boarding devices, maintenance and updating, as well as processing devices at end-of-life. Own all aspects of mobile device support, including cellular accounts setup and maintenance.
- Coordinate with internal partners in InfoSec and IT to implement and execute mobile device policies.
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years of customer support or customer facing engagement experience.
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise mobile device management, including software, backups, and upgrades.
- Firm understanding of the mobile device market for both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies through self-study and formal training.
- Experience with a mobile device management product (intune, jamf, airwatch) and mobile device policy implementation / deployment.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You pride yourself on delivering clear, effective communications and possess active listening skills.
- Customer Focus: You Keep internal and/or external customer(s) in mind at all times. You strive to proactively address customer concerns and needs.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization.
- Growth mindset: You take the initiative to learn new skills that benefit the role and operational objectives. You take ownership of your own professional development and learns from and seeks other ideas and perspectives.
- Work Excellence: You demonstrate a focus on quality in all work activities. You plan your work activities in advance to ensure that assignments are completed timely and accurately.
- Process Focus: You focus efforts on continuous improvement and optimizing work processes to ensure efficiency and consistency.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.