LOCAL or REMOTE
- This role will be responsible for maintaining and building our new point.com website on the Webflow platform.
- The candidate will work closely with our marketing brand team to create high quality user experiences, and new content solutions for our website, blog, and learning center.
- This role will help build strategic, long-term systems for maintaining and presenting a variety of web content as needed for marketing, hiring, and our general business needs.
- The candidate will have opportunities to contribute to our team and growth potential according to their interests. We welcome new design and UX ideas, analytic testing methodologies, and technical marketing savvy.
- This role will work closely with our design teams in Figma and will benefit from sincere technical web & UX design passion, trend familiarity, and ideas.
- 4+ years of career experience contributing to web projects from design and development perspectives
- General front end web developer experience and has built multiple websites on Webflow
- Contributed to and maintained large websites with development teams
- Experience managing, creating, naming, and storing web content in scalable ways
- Experience building against Figma files and an understanding of Figma tooling
- Web content output experience, compression, and file format familiarity
- PSI optimization experience
- SEO best practice experience
- Comfort and familiarity with: JS, HTML, and CSS
“Point provides the opportunity to stabilize your financial situation without adding costly monthly payments.” - Homeowner in Burlingame, CA
Here at Point, we’re helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without taking on further debt. With an investment from Point, homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth, freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life’s expenses from college tuition to medical bills. Our equity investment product is an advantageous alternative for homeowners and investors alike. When partnering with Point, investors now have access to a brand new asset class - homeowner-occupied residential real estate. Point is the first fintech product that is truly aligned with consumers’ interests - when the homeowner does well, Point and its investors do well.
As a consumer fintech company, we embed integrity, transparency, and trust into everything we do at Point, including how we work. Whether you’re a homeowner, investor, employee, or candidate, it’s people who power our business. We keep the human experience top of mind.
Experts at work
We’re on a mission to help the 23 million equity-rich, but cash-constrained Americans tap into their home’s wealth. To do so, we have experience and expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm. Point’s leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid (acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).
Championed by the best
Point announced its $115M Series C led by WestCap in May 2022. To date, we’ve raised over $170M from leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Prudential Financial, DAG Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Greylock, and SV Angel.
PERKS AT POINT
Point provides platinum-rated plans for medical (Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (The Standard). We cover 99% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.
Take time for yourself and your family when you want - Point has an unlimited vacation policy.
We encourage all team members to attend events hosted by our investors, external workshops and conferences. We believe in continuous improvement and want to support employees on their professional journeys.
Point will top off California PFL earnings to full salary for up to eight weeks, as well as two weeks of fully paid leave to be available after exhaustion of CA PFL. An employee can take reasonable vacation time in addition to the California PFL leave. For employees outside CA, Point will top of PFL earnings in accordance with the state applicable leave laws.
Work From Home Stipends
With employees working remotely, Point will provide employees a $50 monthly cell phone stipend and a $50 monthly internet stipend. In addition, we will reimburse up to $150 to help you purchase supplies for your home office.