We are hiring

Explore rewarding and remote-friendly career opportunities

Point BBB Rating
out of 5

Help us make homeownership more valuable for all.

Every day, we explore, build, and iterate to create innovative financial products that improve the lives of our customers. 

We’re creating the premier full-stack home equity platform to help homeowners access their home wealth and to support home buyers purchase their dream home.
Built in Bay Area SF Winner
Voted #1 small company to work for in the Bay Area by Built In SF 2022
99% of employees say that Point executives fully embody the best characteristics of our company
Built in Bay Area SF Winner
Voted #1 small company to work for in the Bay Area by Built In SF 2021
Point Great Place to Work Winner
95% Employees say that Point is a great place to work
Left Arrow
Right Arrow

Our benefits

We’ve got you covered

In our pursuit of impactful, fulfilling lives, we take benefits pretty seriously.

Our culture

We are a people-first, value-driven team

We come from varied backgrounds, experiences, and time zones. Our teams are aligned in service to our goal — to improve the lives of customers. Our culture is built on sharing ideas, supporting each other, and being empowered to do our best work. 

Find out what you can accomplish as part of an engaged, high-achieving team focused on a common goal.
83%
of us have dependents
We proudly empower our team members to balance and prioritize what matters most.
56%
of states represented
We work remotely from around the United States — including 27 states and Washington D.C.
49%
of us are women
We're proud of our gender diversity with 14% more women than the industry average.
Quote Icon

Great place to grow

Lots of transparency from the top down. Everyone is eager to collaborate and share ideas. Great benefits and tons of room to grow.

Training Manager

Quote Icon

Continuously impressed with the quality of people and work

The quality of person that Point employs is continuously impressive. From the high standard of work to the genuine care they have for each other shine through daily.

Product Marketing

Quote Icon

Driven, purposeful team all working towards a common goal

The transparency is on another level – I've never had leadership be so open about the inner workings of the company at a job before in my life.

Content Strategist

Quote Icon

I love working for this company!

My co-workers are all phenomenal! Everyone that I have had the pleasure of meeting in person or via zoom has been extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help, no matter how busy we all are.

Account Manager

Quote Icon

A highly rewarding job, with an impressive team

My team celebrates competence but also helps get things done as needed. I feel that opinions are taken seriously, and don't feel pressure to fabricate them.

Design Leader

Quote Icon

Professional growth with work life balance

The importance of work-life balance is always the theme, with a relaxed but still aggressive sales culture to help prompt career growth!

Account Manager

Current opportunities

We’re hiring across various teams

We are a fast-growing startup backed by top investors like WestCap and Andreessen Horowitz. We are a remote-first company with a downtown Palo Alto HQ just steps away from public transit.

Point in the media

Our innovative products have been featured in top publications.

Business Insider
Point CEO, Eddie Lim made Business Insider's 100 people who are transforming business
Every year, Insider surfaces 100 leaders across 10 industries who are driving unprecedented change and innovation. Lim, the CEO and cofounder of Point, wants to make it easier for people to tap into that wealth. Lim’s company, which he founded alongside Eoin Matthews in 2015, offers homeowners lump sums of cash in exchange for a stake in their home.
Read this article
TechCrunch
Point closes on $115M to give homeowners a way to cash out on equity in their homes
Historically, homeowners could only tap into the equity of their homes by taking out a home equity loan or refinancing. But a new category of startups have emerged in recent years to give homeowners more options to cash in on their homes in exchange for a share of the future value of their homes.
Read this article