“Point provides the opportunity to stabilize your financial situation without adding costly monthly payments.” - Homeowner in Burlingame, CA
Here at Point, we’re helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without taking on further debt. With an investment from Point, homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth, freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life’s expenses from college tuition to medical bills. Our equity investment product is an advantageous alternative for homeowners and investors alike. When partnering with Point, investors now have access to a brand new asset class - homeowner-occupied residential real estate. Point is the first fintech product that is truly aligned with consumers’ interests - when the homeowner does well, Point and its investors do well.
As a consumer fintech company, we embed integrity, transparency, and trust into everything we do at Point, including how we work. Whether you’re a homeowner, investor, employee, or candidate, it’s people who power our business. We keep the human experience top of mind.
Experts at work
We’re on a mission to help the 23 million equity-rich, but cash-constrained Americans tap into their home’s wealth. To do so, we have experience and expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm. Point’s leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid (acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).
Championed by the best
In 2019, Point closed a $22M Series B led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Prudential Financial, and DAG Ventures. We’ve received funding from Ribbit Capital, Greylock, SV Angel, and Bloomberg Beta as well.
Point is seeking an experienced Growth Lead to join its growing team. This is a critical and highly visible role. You’ll be instrumental in accelerating our growth trajectory by owning and scaling our marketing channels. We’re looking for a strong player-coach who can own high-level growth strategy, directly manage various channels, and build a best-in-class team over time.
- Own our acquisition strategy and drive growth by launching, scaling, and managing various marketing channels (e.g., direct mail, SEM, paid social, TV, and affiliate partnerships)
- Facilitate continual, high-velocity experimentation; test and optimize new marketing strategies, ad creative, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales to optimize the full customer funnel via focused testing
- Work with analytics to measure effectiveness of channels with goal of driving incrementality while staying within ROI constraints
- Build and manage a team of bright, experienced growth marketers
- Several years of experience driving growth via paid acquisition marketing channels. In particular, you have experience marketing high-consideration products/services. Consumer finance experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience owning various channels, especially paid search. Experience scaling direct mail and Facebook is ideal. Bonus points for experience across other channels (e.g., TV, affiliates, influencer marketing, podcasts, radio)
- Results-oriented with a strong ownership mentality. Experience owning a marketing budget and hitting aggressive growth goals.
- Highly analytical and data-driven. You’re a pro at building complex spreadsheet models and working in SQL.
- Strong marketing intuition and creativity. You have an ability to empathize with our target customer and build campaigns around them.
- Strong leadership abilities. You’ve managed a team or are ready to do so. You have great interpersonal skills and are a strong cross-functional player.
PERKS AT POINT
Point provides platinum-rated plans for medical (Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente), dental and vision (Delta Dental). We cover 99% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.
Point participates in the Caltrain GoPass program which provides an unlimited train pass for work and personal travel. Alternatively, team members commuting by car will receive free parking in downtown Palo Alto.
Take time for yourself and your family when you want - Point has an unlimited vacation policy.
We encourage all team members to attend events hosted by our investors, external workshops and conferences. We believe in continuous improvement and want to support employees on their professional journeys.
Point will top off California PFL earnings to full salary for up to eight weeks, as well as two weeks of fully paid leave to be available after exhaustion of CA PFL. An employee can take reasonable vacation time in addition to the California PFL leave.
Work From Home Stipends
With employees working remote through September 7, 2021, Point will provide employees a $50 monthly cell phone stipend and a $50 monthly internet stipend. In addition, we will reimburse up to $150 to help you purchase supplies for your home office.