Point is a technology and design company that transforms everyday spending into a delightful and rewarding experience. We’re re-thinking the payment experience with an emphasis on transparency, delight, and personalization.
With the best benefits of both debit and credit, Point Card earns you points on every purchase redeemable for instant cash-back. Point App works side by side with Point Card to create an elegant, easy-to-use experience.
Backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator, we’re well-funded and ready to make a positive impact on people’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, Retention to join our specialized team. We have the vision and resources, and need your talent and skills.
About The Role:
At Point, product development is a collaborative effort between software engineering, design, data analytics and marketing teams. The Retention product team at Point is responsible for driving projects & initiatives that help existing users have a good experience of using Point card and help them turn into monthly active users. Being able to get a user to make Point card their primary spending card is one of the main goals of the Retention Product team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a cross functional product team focussed on building, and launching user-focused, high-quality products for the Point card user base
- Build and launch new products and features that drive in app activity for Point card holders once they are active in the app
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, and key stakeholders to ensure execution & progress is on track for key product growth-related initiatives.
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time with customers and support their needs by observing patterns/trends across their feedback.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and market research to identify new opportunities for making the product experience frictionless
- Achieve product success by defining, developing, and implementing product strategy, roadmaps, and features that directly impact the KPIs of the Onboarding product team.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, PRDs, manage backlogs for our growth focussed products & experiences.
- Clearly communicate how we are measuring success to key members of the org (PMs, developers, designers, and leadership) to ensure the team is aligned on context and vision.
- Collaborate with various teams across the company such as Marketing, Design, Engineering, Data and others to support product growth.
- Help define overall customer retention strategy.
- 3+ years Product Management or founder experience
- Ability to lead projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, legal, compliance, and support. Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization & trade offs
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to lead a data-driven project. Capable of in-depth data interpretation and highly data-sensitive & a plus if can work with data tools like SQL, R, Python, Metabase, Looker, etc.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities simultaneously and resolve conflicts by navigating across the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Join a fast-growing brand that is building thoughtful spending products.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points.
- Monthly stipends on your Point Card to use for lunch, commuting, and other essentials.