Point is a technology and design company that transforms everyday spending into a delightful and rewarding experience. We’re re-thinking the payment experience with an emphasis on transparency, delight, and personalization.
With the best benefits of both debit and credit, Point Card earns you points on every purchase redeemable for instant cash-back. Point App works side by side with Point Card to create an elegant, easy-to-use experience.
We recently closed our $46.5 million Series B funding round. To learn more, see TechCrunch's coverage here.
Backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator, we’re well-funded and ready to make a positive impact on people’s daily lives.
We’re looking for our first Product Ops Lead, Go To Market to join our specialized team. We have the vision and resources, and need your talent and skills.
We are looking for our first Product Ops Lead to focus on the execution of new product launches.
- Reporting to the GM of Credit (member of Point Leadership Team), this role will be responsible for the Go-To-Market (GTM) execution of all new credit products and features and join a cross-functional team of credit and decision science leaders
- This role requires an analytical and data oriented leader who is comfortable with systems and has the business acumen to build and measure business performance metrics for the end to end line of business.
- This leader will define the business tools and processes necessary to scale the business line and overall organization.
- Responsibilities will include driving alignment and efficiency for product development and product launch/iteration with a key strategic and entrepreneurial opportunity to present new product features and roadmap ideas to leadership and company founders.
- Additionally, will serve as the principal partner for the business to the Engineering organization and to the Customer Operations organization.
- Ideal candidates are product oriented with the ability to balance customer needs against business needs and the ability to effectively communicate tradeoffs to both engineering, operations and business leaders.
- Prior experience in Product Operations, Product Management, Technical Project Manager or BizOps related roles at a startup or fast growing technology company working closely with engineering and operations teams (not required, but nice to have prior experience with financial products or financial services industry)
- Experience executing cross-functional work independently and in teams
- Strong project management skills.
- Very strong communication skills — you understand the nuances of engineering (e.g., scrum teams / daily standups / etc.)
- An appreciation for well-designed products and highly detail-oriented design
- Join a fast-growing brand that is building thoughtful spending products.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points.
- Monthly stipends on your Point Card to use for lunch, commuting, and other essentials.