Point is a new kind of spending experience; one that rewards you for spending what you have, actively encourages you to avoid overspending, and never charges interest or hidden fees. We’re going after a multi-trillion dollar opportunity to deliver transparency and shake up the world of consumer payments.
We’re looking for a Member Support Agent to join our small but mighty team of passionate and collaborative folks. We just launched Point to the public in November and we’ve already been ranked as a top finance app in the App Store, processed millions in transaction volume, and cultivated an enthusiastic community of early adopters. Additionally, we're backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures), Y-Combinator.
About The Role:
This Member Support Agent will be a highly organized self-starter that has previous experience in support and service roles. Ideally we're looking for a candidate who loves helping others, relationship building, and coming up with smart solutions to complex issues.
This team member will need the availability to work during the weekends.
How You'll Contribute:
- Assist members through various communication channels like email, text and phone via Zendesk.
- Become an expert on all Point products and services.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with other teams to find solutions for our members.
- Collect and summarize data and feedback from our members so we can continuously improve the Point experience.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of previous experience in online customer support and service.
- The ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Strong prioritization and organization abilities.
- Empathy - you can easily connect with others and understand our members' issues and feedback.
- Capacity to learn and adapt quickly.
- Willingness to wear many hats and be a team player.
- An energetic, self-motivated, humble and hungry attitude.
- A flexible schedule.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Experience with JIRA.