About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs, we're on a mission to power intelligent customer relationships with a CRM that solves the data challenges of a modern go to market model. We're doing this by pioneering a new style of SaaS application architecture that is data-driven and API-first, with a modular, schema-driven front end.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we're not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
Working at Poggio Labs
Software engineers at Poggio Labs have autonomy to design and ship features from scratch. We automate as much as possible. We value curiosity, self-awareness, and collaboration as much as technical excellence.
As an early member of the of the backend team, you'll own building big pieces of our novel, data driven architecture together with incredibly bright and motivated peers.
What you'll work on
- Building scalable cloud infrastructure
- Serving data to modular applications
- Designing APIs (GraphQL, REST)
- Maintaining client libraries and end-user documentation
- Developing batch and streaming data pipelines
- Creating rule-based automation systems
- Ensuring reliability, quality, and debuggability
Our technology stack
- Full-stack* Typescript
- Postgres, BigQuery, Firestore
- Firebase/Cloud Functions, Cloud Run
You'll thrive here if...
- You're naturally biased toward action & impact
- You're inclined toward growth
- You collaborate well in an async environment
- You're passionate about shipping great products
- You have 2 to 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.