Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
As a Salesforce Administrator at Podium you will maintain and analyze strategic processes and their impact. You will be an essential part of the growth of the business by providing scalable process flow designs. If you are passionate about building a business, and you value efficiency and creative problem-solving in an open environment, then this is the right role for you!
What you will do:
- Provide business analysis for process improvement and operational excellence
- Monitor and support business application channels to troubleshoot and resolve ad hoc issues
- Handle daily maintenance tasks
- Build and maintain processes for GTM, CPQ, and Salesforce Billing
- Build new apps, workflows, processes, reports, etc
- Provide training to sales operations, finance teams and end users
- Participate in the planning, management and execution of internally identified system projects
- Manage technology solutions (DocuSign, Stripe, NetSuite, etc)
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Proven success as a Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of visual flows, process builder, and organizational architecture
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions using technology
- Experience managing multiple systems
- Creative problem-solving experience
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and BIlling preferred
- Open and transparent culture - Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.