Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
- Performing administrative tasks including document gathering and verification, data entry, and data cleansing.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and updates in our SalesForce CRM system
- Collaborating with the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Identifying and escalating issues to our internal team when necessary.
- Utilising our internal systems to manage and track customer information and documentation accurately.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience with platforms such as Twilio is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in SalesForce CRM is beneficial.