Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
Our Product Support Specialists are an integral part of our Customer Support team and an essential part of our customer’s experience. The team answers how-to questions and troubleshoots customer inquiries, working creatively to keep customers working on what matters most: growing their business!
What you will be doing
- Troubleshoot & resolve challenging issues, ensuring customers can easily see value with Podium
- Serve as a point of escalation, vetting legitimacy of product-related issues in Support
- Develop system for feedback loops in close collaboration with the Product team
- Build an efficient and effective system of troubleshooting, documentation, escalation and prioritisation of product-related issues or requests
- Create and regularly update internal documentation of our products and process
- Train the broader Support teams on our products, new features and best practices
- Maintain open communication channels within the broader Support and Product teams
- Recommend and potentially deploy fixes for vetted code-related issues, working with Product & Engineering
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer, socialising organised qualitative and quantitative data to cross-functional partners to improve our products
- Work cross-functionally with Podium teams on various ad-hoc initiatives to enhance the customer experience
- Resolve escalated cases promptly while holding Product and Engineering accountable to established Service Level Agreements
What you'll bring
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Experience communicating directly with customers
- 1-2 years Experience in Product or Technical Support
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels
- Ability to drive innovation and efficiency in an unstructured environment
- Familiarity with modern web services, APIs and scripting languages
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem-solving
What we hope you have
- Bachelor's degree IT/Info Systems
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience leading people or processes
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast-growth company
- Familiarity with scripting languages and analytical languages such as SQL and python
- Software development experience or ability
- Strategic and creative problem solving
What we bring:
- Real growth and career development opportunities, we’re still young in Australia with plenty of room to grow.
- A unique product that makes an actual impact on the local businesses you love and support.
- Equity/stock options for all employees - 'Be a Founder' and be rewarded as one at Podium.
- A generous $600 monthly ‘Benefits & Wellbeing’ allowance, spent how you please
- Free snacks and drinks, which are always stocked up.
- You'll find Podium in the Queen & Collins building with access to end of trip facilities, bike storage and lockers, a cocktail bar and a brand new Podium Australia HQ.