Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
This role will help to shape the future of our centralised (hub and spoke) analytics service model as part of a fast growing team and company. As a Revenue Operations Analysts at Podium you will be responsible for the running analytics projects, dashboards, reports, and models. Your direct stakeholders will be the internal analytics team and you will work closely with talented Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists. The core responsibility requires you to create new data pipelines using SQL and scripting languages (R/Python). This role is a balance between a Data Analyst and a Data Engineer.
What you'll do:
- Architect data models through SQL
- Collect and transform data using scripting languages (R/Python)
- Write documentation for best practices and to record Podium’s data
What you'll bring:
- 3+ Revenue Operations experience
- 2+ Years of experience with Tableau or similar BI tool
- 2+ years of work experience SQL and experience with multiple flavours, Snowflake preferred
- Strong executive presence with a history of presenting insights to key stakeholders
- Strong drive to organise and document data in a reproducible manner
What we bring:
- Real growth and career development opportunities, we’re still young in Australia with plenty of room to grow.
- A unique product that makes an actual impact on the local businesses you love and support.
- Attractive base + super and commissions package - uncapped earnings.
- Equity/stock options for all employees - 'Be a Founder' and be rewarded as one at Podium.
- A generous $600 monthly ‘Benefits & Wellbeing’ allowance, spent how you please
- Free snacks and drinks, which are always stocked up.
- You'll find Podium in the Queen & Collins building with access to end of trip facilities, bike storage and lockers, a cocktail bar and a brand new Podium Australia HQ.
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Successful candidates joining Podium are required to undergo a criminal background check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.