Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
- Prospect, educate & qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Align Podium solutions with prospect business objectives & needs
- Collaborate with sales reps to schedule prospect calls, meetings and demos
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
- Acquire key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web and other sources, and ensure clean and accurate data is entered and maintained in CRM
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified appointments/demos scheduled and deals closed
- Geographically located in PAKISTAN
- Speak English fluently
- 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field
- Two years B2B technical sales experience (or other qualified sales experience)
- Proven success in prospecting new markets and setting appointments with new business
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.