Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA Coordinator will monitor inbound and outbound calls and email responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Podium customer’s experience.
What you will do:
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to management team
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review and perform other duties as assigned
What you need:
- 2-3 years Call Center Experience
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (temporarily working remote)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.