Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Podium is hiring for a Senior Product Manager - Reviews within our growing Product organization.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in a team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
What you will do
- Develop a forward-thinking vision for your area of the product that is inspiring, innovative, and will push us to grow as a company.
- Define and prioritize key platform enhancements, including strategic integrations that address customer needs.
- Engage with developers, integrators, partners, and customers to identify opportunities to deliver value, and build relationships to better understand how to serve our users.
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform, customer base, industry, and the unique role our ecosystem plays in Podium's vision.
- Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership partners and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways.
- Inspire both your own team as well as your cross-functional peers and executives in order to build strong partnerships in delivering excellent products and services.
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Podium in order to align intent, resources, and prioritization.
- 4+ years of experience managing platform products, shipping great software, effectively driving prioritization, and identifying and making key tradeoffs.
- Experience as a product manager working on third party integrations or products driven by APIs.
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs.
- Navigated product scale challenges in a high-growth environment.
- You are data-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact through experimentation.
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained a strong followership and product loyalty.
- Managed a high performing team that consistently delivers.
- Think creatively and approach problems with system-level thinking.
- Have a desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- You’re inspired by Podium’s mission and have a passion for building new technology.
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.