Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
The Onboarding Customer Success Manager is a vital part of the Podium team. Responsible for the initial implementation and onboarding of new customer accounts. Responsible for the organization and management of account connections, integration fulfillment, tailored team trainings for all locations in any given account, resolving customer issues, and customer usage monitoring to bring about the successful completion of new customer implementation. The Implementation Specialist also has a major role in creating new processes internally and needs to be able to adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct warm handoffs with sales during inbound kickoff call shifts.
- Be the internal expert in delivering a customer’s product setup while working cross-functionally and delivering business value.
- Outbound call to book of business and utilize SFDC case reports to stay on top of customer delivery and next action items.
- Be a product expert and understand all setup requirements for each product and application to drive value.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Focus on scrappiness, speed, and responsiveness to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Proven achievement of goals and expectations formed with your manager.
- Reflects the Podium Values: Customer Obsessed, Be a Founder, Zero Drama, Enjoy the Ride.
- Can explain and deliver the value of Podium for their clients business.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution.
- Compensation offered: $55,000 base + 10% performance bonus with the opportunity to quickly promote based on your performance
- Open and transparent culture
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.