Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
The Sales Operations Analyst is directly responsible for supporting the sales organization in all facets of operational efficiency, scale, and controls including performance analysis, goal management, and sales process design. You will partner closely with Sales leadership and cross functional partners to help drive strategic planning and growth initiatives. You will support frontline sales reps with a variety of tasks equipping them to sell as efficiently as possible.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to forecasting, funnel and pipeline performance, identification and assessment of opportunity and risk, and territory analysis and planning.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Create and update reports and dashboards that assist the reporting and targeting efforts of the sales team.
- Support the design and management of sales territories.
- Partner with the Business Applications team to design and implement processes that promote high-quality data and reporting.
- Be an expert on the sales and Salesforce process and maintain data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or other business related field
- Expertise in data analysis and financial modeling
- Sales terrain knowledge including sales process design and sales metrics reporting
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Self-starter that is willing to go above and beyond, finding problems and solutions
- Experience with CRM systems, reporting, and analytic systems (Domo experience is strongly preferred)
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Unlimited vacation time
- Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
- Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and swag
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.