Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
As a Pooled Account Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for owning the business performance for a large segment of Podium’s small business customers. You will ensure customer satisfaction, manage product adoption, and effectively demonstrate to your customers the value they get out of Podium’s Interaction Management platform. You will retain and increase the revenue from a shared customer portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in creating automated CS touch point processes with businesses.
- Lead out on Podium customer communication based on needs while driving automation.
- Work with Business Processes Outsourcing partners to help them deliver experiences that align with the strategy that has been set out.
- Analyze performance, troubleshoot client challenges and design creative solutions to obstacles.
- Collaborate on a pipeline of high-intensity, short-duration projects. You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter, increase your effectiveness and delight our clients.
- You will work at scale. Your portfolio is large, so you devise means to influence your customers without relying on 1-1 contact.
What you should have:
- 1+ years of experience in an account management, sales function or relatable customer facing experience
- Proven success helping clients make better decisions
- Experience prioritizing and managing a large workload and improving transparency
- Ability to think like an owner to quickly understand a client's business and see the big picture while building long term solutions
- Proven abilities in problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to follow set procedures and processes
- Confidence confronting daily changes and obstacles in order to succeed in this environment of mastering new things
- Proven abilities in time management and organization
- Demonstrates ability to identify expansion opportunities and coordinate handoff with sales
- Confidence and excellence in conflict management
- Contributes positively to team morale and company culture
- Demonstrates drive for continued learning and development
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (Temporarily working hybrid/remote)
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Untracked Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.