Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the primary frontline contact between Podium and our customers. When they have questions, you have answers. You won't be stumped.
- You will communicate with customers through chat, email, phone, and Podium tools.
- You will become an expert in Podium products, both at a technical and customer use case level.
- You will troubleshoot customer challenges and come up with creative solutions. You obsess over their success.
- You will respond quickly and keep open inquiries to the bare minimum. You won't keep customers waiting.
- You will not stop at simple resolution, but will look for opportunities to help customers maximize their value from Podium.
- You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter and delight our customers. You'll be happy, but never satisfied.
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of experience providing support to business customers.
- Demonstrated experience improving upon an existing support process in meaningful ways.
- Experience supporting online software or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customers.
- Impressive examples of when you have influenced customers for the better.
- Can effectively work independently and thrives in a team environment.
- Loves working directly with customers.
- Is highly organized with excellent prioritizing skills.
What we hope you have:
- Your college degree is in a technical field.
- Data management comes easy to you. You can work with and manipulate large data sets in common tools such as Excel or Google Sheets.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (Temporarily working remote)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.