Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
We are looking for a Performance & Automation Test Engineer who can confidently help lead both our testing efforts, based on experience and excellent communication skills. They will be critical in the process of refining test requirements, developing JMeter, Selenium and API test scripts, and the analysis of data. They will be a part of an already amazing team of other QA Engineers. Beyond enjoying a high degree of autonomy, this person will enjoy being challenged and being part of a company that is experiencing a thrilling amount of growth. QA at Podium is about much more than protection from bugs; we pride ourselves on developing a robust suite of tools and reporting systems that give Product, Development, and SRE teams a high level of confidence in their work.
What you will be doing:
- Developing Performance Test scripts 70% of the time, with 30% web app testing
- Working with developers, tech leads, managers, and product managers to communicate expectations, refine requirements, and report data
- Assist in developing Selenium and API tests
- Attend daily stand up and work through sprint assignments
- Help define technical vision for a fast evolving org
What you should have:
- Experience with Cypress
- 6+ years professional experience developing and testing software (functional & performance)
- 4+ years of experience developing performance tests
- (must have) Strong hands on scripting experience with JMeter HTTP/HTML & API
- Experience with New Relic or equivalent (Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Experience testing against Elasticsearch
- Experience with Grafana
- Experience and awareness of several Performance Testing tools
- Experience in one or more Test Automation Frameworks – Junit, Pytest
- Experience with these core technologies: Selenium, Appium, Java, Maven, Junit, Python, Pytest, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, GitLab CI/CD, & AWS
- Demonstrated ability to own, design, lead and implement test strategies for complex applications
- Open and transparent culture
- Remote-first work for Engineering & Product
- Competitive salary, CLT contract
- Meal ticket
- Corporate Gympass membership
- Medical and odontologic assistance
- Growth and aggressive career plan
- Swag. Lots of swag.
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.