Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
As a Growth Account Manager, your role will be focused on generating new business from existing small business clients as their product specialist, identifying opportunities for up-selling, and increasing individual account values. Additionally, you will partner closely with our Sales Development team who will transfer qualified opportunities into your book. Ideally, you will be equally driven by a customer-centric mentality as well as a desire to close new business.
What you will be doing:
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of small business accounts at Podium
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Lead compelling presentations of Podium’s product and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
What you should have:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing technology industry and key players
- Some account management experience- identifying at risk customer, helping product adoption, activating existing clients.
- You have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- You have an unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches
- Bi-Weekly free lunch
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.