Episode is a mobile animated interactive storytelling network and marketplace created by Pocket Gems, a leading mobile entertainment and games company. Episode empowers storytellers to create mobile-first stories, aiming to define storytelling for the 2+ billion people on mobile with stories that are part TV, novel, movie, and mobile game. Since launching in 2014, readers have read over 2 billion episodes and over 4 million storytellers have signed up to create their own stories, including award-winning screenwriters and published novelists. Episode also partners with major studios and industry stars to create stories such as Mean Girls: Senior Year and Demi Lovato: Path to Fame.
This is a fun, collaborative environment working on a youthful storytelling game. We are looking for a proactive Player Experience Senior Specialist to own and drive our day-to-day customer support and community initiatives to ensure our players are given the care and support they deserve. Qualified applicants will combine strong communication, conflict resolutions skills and empathy with a passion for players and games.
- Lead a team of remote player support and community reps to ensure that performance meets SLAs and quality standards
- Communicate with and resolve escalated support tickets and player refund requests
- Develop organizational processes that deliver efficient, responsive, and high-quality player support
- Monitor and respond to app store reviews
- Interact with players on our community forums
- Create and maintain Episode FAQs across various channels
- Raise trending issues to appropriate teams and coordinate responses to players
- Keep our offshore team up-to-date on new features and options in the app
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Understanding of both iPhone and Android devices and corresponding app stores
- Deep understanding of customer support performance metrics and optimization strategies.
- Loves YA and teen girl genres - you've never missed an episode of Pretty Little Liars and have Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande on your playlists!
- Willingness to get hands dirty
- 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Passion for interactive storytelling highly preferred
Pocket Gems offers top-notch benefits, including a Premiere PPO health plan. We cover 100% of the cost of employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision premiums (and 75% of the cost for their dependents), as well as short and long-term disability, and life insurance. We also offer flex spending & dependent care accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan. Pocket Gems is located in beautiful downtown San Francisco, one block North of the Montgomery Street BART station.
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.