Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest mobile games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with, in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009, and it continues to inspire us today. With $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 500 million times by players around the world and have grossed over $1 billion in revenue. We continue to release brand new content for Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
*This is a 6 month temporary role with potential of conversion to full-time*
In this role, you will use social platforms to grow our overall audience on social while increasing engagement of our existing audience on those platforms and in our games. This will be done through the existing communities around Episode and future games
- Drive overall social strategy across TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube to build an engaged community for Episode and upcoming new titles across our owned accounts as well as all posts/stories/etc related to Episode and upcoming titles, accelerating what’s already happening on those platforms to drive greater engagement with our games and grow that community
- Build out a CRM of individuals with meaningful followings who are also excited to talk about Episode on social (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc). Register them, be in touch with them to keep them engaged, create unique swag, resources, and events (inside Episode and outside), contract with individuals as needed around specific work, and more generally support them in creating amazing viral content. Be the face of Episode and future titles to this highly engaged community
- Deliver & coordinate the evergreen content plan & coordinate the content creation process across our owned social media accounts, striving to create moments of virality and inspire our broader community
- Create process to capture trends in a timely manner and create systems to allow jumping on those trends faster
- Set & track accurate KPIs to show progression, evaluate ROI, & establish proper benchmarks
- Support marketing with voice over for ads and simple video editing for TikTok creator ad variations
- Have a large and highly engaged audience on TikTok and other social platforms
- Have experience growing communities
- Have basic video editing skills
- A long time player of Episode
The compensation for this position ranges from $73,000 - $113,000. The range provided is Pocket Gems’ reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in California, Washington, Colorado, and New York, but the role is open to candidates outside of these states as well.
Read more about what we’ve been up to!
At Pocket Gems, we're building teams that value originality, inclusivity, and accountability -- and we hope to engage with talent based on these and other core values. We also offer competitive perks, such as flexible vacation, 401k matching, and a generous benefits package,