If you’re creative, brilliant, and eager to work closely with a company building some of the most successful mobile games in the world, this role is for you!
Pocket Gems, a leading mobile entertainment company backed by Sequoia Capital and Tencent, is breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobile-first Mantis Engine. Profitable since launch in 2009, the company has grown to over 200 employees. Pocket Gems’ games have been downloaded over 250 million times by players around the world. Our ideal candidates enjoy a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to help our motivated and diverse teams grow. At Pocket Gems, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast paced environment, unparalleled learning opportunities, and a fun and exciting gaming culture!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for getting timely feedback from our interviewers and communicating next steps to the candidate
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with various teams to ensure candidates have a smooth new hire transition
- Brainstorm with recruiters and hiring managers to propose improvements to the recruiting process
- Schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and recruiters
- Manage all travel arrangements and expenses for candidates
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensuring that schedules are being kept on time
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates
Who You Are:
- Scholarly: BA/BS degree from a 4 year university
- Scrupulous: Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- People Person: Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Poet: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agility: Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Defeater of Adversity: Ability to overcome challenges and effectively solve problems
- Meditation Master: Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Collaborator: Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency with Greenhouse, Google and MS Office applications preferred
- Experienced: 1-2+ years previous recruitment support, administrative, or related work experience is a plus
Pocket Gems offers top-notch benefits, including a Premiere PPO health plan. We cover 100% of the cost of employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision premiums (and 75% of the cost for their dependents), as well as short and long-term disability, and life insurance. We also offer flex spending & dependent care accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan. Pocket Gems is located in beautiful downtown San Francisco, one block North of the Montgomery Street BART station.
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.