Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest mobile games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with, in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009, and it continues to inspire us today. Since then, we’ve grown to over 200 people in San Francisco, and with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 500 million times by players around the world and have generated over $1 billion in bookings. In recent years, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
As a Recruiting Coordinator on the Recruiting team, you will be working closely with a company building some of the most creative and successful mobile games in the world. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Note: This role is open to remote employment for those who reside in California,Washington State, Colorado and Texas.
What You’ll Help Us to Accomplish:
- Schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and recruiters
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure that schedules are being kept on time
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates
- Responsible for getting timely feedback from our interviewers and communicating next steps to the candidate
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in Greenhouse
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency with Greenhouse, Lever,
- 1+ year recruiting coordination experience
- Strong detail orientation and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly; proactive vs reactive
- Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Google and / or MS Office application experience is a must
Extra Gems For:
- Being a player of our games
Colorado Residents Only: In Colorado, the minimum salary for this position is $49,000. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
#WA #LI-Remote #CA #TX #CO
Read more about what we’ve been up to!
At Pocket Gems, we're building teams that value originality, inclusivity, and accountability. While we believe we offer competitive perks, such as annual bonuses, unlimited PTO, 401k matching, and a generous benefits package, we hope to engage with talent based on our core values.