Pocket Gems seeks to build the greatest mobile games and most compelling interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with, in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009, and it continues to inspire us today. Since then, we’ve grown to over 200 people in San Francisco, and with $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground in mobile entertainment.
Our products have been downloaded over 500 million times by players around the world and have generated over $1 billion in bookings. In recent years, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As our community of players continues to grow, we’re committed to building diverse and inclusive environments across our teams, and in our games.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you will work directly with our Recruiters and Engineering hiring partners to source and engage with passionate and diverse talent at all levels.
*Note: This will start as a 6 month temporary assignment. The role is open to remote employment for those who reside in California, Washington, Texas, or Colorado State.*
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for senior and leadership level Engineering roles
- Coach candidates on how to effectively interview with our teams
- Build underrepresented talent pipelines of candidates using creative sourcing methods
- Continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Identify and share trends related to weekly pipeline metrics
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- 5+ years experience as a technical sourcer
- Demonstrable knowledge of technologies and career paths for software engineers
- Proven track record of being able to source and hire senior engineers
- Experience creating and using metrics to guide decisions and strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift focus and priorities easily, iterating quickly to do the best thing for candidates and the team
- Bachelor’s degree required
Extra Gems for:
- Experience in gaming or entertainment industry
- Experience using the Gem CRM platform
#LI-Remote #WA #CA
Read more about what we’ve been up to!
At Pocket Gems, we're building teams that value originality, inclusivity, and accountability. While we believe we offer competitive perks, such as annual bonuses, unlimited PTO, 401k matching, and a generous benefits package, we hope to engage with talent based on our core values.