Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and we continue it today.
Pocket Gems has grown to over 250 people in San Francisco. With $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobile-first Mantis Engine.
Our products have been downloaded over 325 million times by players around the world. Most recently, we’ve launched Wild Beyond, a fast-paced and strategic 3D combat game, Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As a Recruiter, you'll join a team that has hired amazing and valued Gemmers across Engineering, Product, Art, Design, Marketing, Analytics and more. You’ll provide a seamless and positive recruiting experience for hiring teams and candidates. To be successful, you should be a self-starter who can drive and manage a high quality process and want to see things through to completion.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the full cycle recruitment process while recruiting the best in class candidates for a variety of positions, interviewing/scheduling, extending offers/negotiating and ultimately making hires
- Iterate constantly - building talent pipelines and execute on sourcing strategies to find amazing new team members.
- Organize and document by tracking your activity, leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for the rest of the team to follow
- Be quick to change course when priorities shift
- Regularly track pipelines, req loads, and recruiting metrics to share with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with a diverse team of hard-working, fun-loving professionals focused on helping candidates find their dream jobs
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years of sourcing and/or full-cycle in-house recruiting experience.
- Direct sourcing experience with ability to develop sourcing strategies and build pipelines
- Proven ability to build strong and thoughtful relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Experience creating and running metrics
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Experience with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
Extra Gems For:
- Experience with technical recruiting
- Experience in the gaming and/or entertainment industry
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.