Job Title: UI/ UX Designer (4340940)
UI/UX Designer position available with Pocket Gems, Inc. in San Francisco, CA. Assist front-end engineers using UI developer tools to implement and ensure final product reflects design vision. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create fresh, logical, readable, and seamless UX solutions using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Build intuitive and cohesive experiences in our next line of hit games. Create effective design for marketing campaigns using marketing-specific visual language and typography to increase ARPDAU (Average Revenue Per Daily Active User). Work on core/mid-core games in the sci-fi or fantasy genres. Research and analyze competitor game user flow, monetization and game design structure. Design, create and implement visual assets from high level user flow to wireframe mock-ups.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, Interactive Design, Entertainment Technology, or related field and 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
1 year of experience with each of the following skills is required:
- Using InDesign to design business presentations;
- Setting flexible design guidelines using tools, including Flash and Flash builder;
- Designing and creating game logos, game icons, identity system for the company and visual images using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Using Adobe After Effect to create the animation transaction concepts; and
- Making gaming prototypes using software including Invision and ProtoIO.
All experience may be acquired concurrently.
To apply, please send a resume to: Pocket Gems, Inc., Attn.: A. Horn, 220 Montgomery Street, Suite 750, San Francisco, CA 94104. Must respond with job requisition number 4340940.