Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and we continue it today.
Pocket Gems has grown to over 250 people in San Francisco. With $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobile-first Mantis Engine.
Our products have been downloaded over 325 million times by players around the world. Most recently, we’ve launched Wild Beyond, a fast-paced and strategic 3D combat game, Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As a Recruiter, you will join a team that has hired over a hundred amazing and valued Gemmers across engineering, product, art, design, marketing, customer support, QA, and finance while providing a seamless, positive recruiting experience. You’ll be a self-starter driven by recruiting fundamentals and a desire to build new processes that identify awesome candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the full cycle recruitment process for our Intern Program while also recruiting the best in class candidates for a variety of full-time positions, interviewing/scheduling, extending offers/negotiating and ultimately making hires
- Iterate constantly - creating sourcing plans and tools to find amazing hires. Approaching everything with the mindset of process improvement and efficiency
- Organize and document by tracking your activity, leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for the rest of the team to follow
- Be agile with the able to quickly change course when priorities shift
- Collaborate with a diverse team of hard-working, fun-loving professionals focused on helping candidates find their dream job!
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years as a full-cycle Recruiter
- Direct sourcing experience with ability to develop sourcing strategies and build pipelines
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Experience with developing, implementing, and executing successful programs
- Experience with an ATS (huge plus for Greenhouse)
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Genuine passion for diversity and inclusion initiatives
Extra Gems For:
- 1+ years experience with University Recruiting or Intern program management
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.