Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and we continue it today.
Pocket Gems has grown to over 250 people in San Francisco. With $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobile-first Mantis Engine.
Our products have been downloaded over 325 million times by players around the world. Most recently, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As a Recruiting Coordinator on the Recruiting team, you will be working closely with a company building some of the most creative and successful mobile games in the world. If you’re creative, brilliant, and eager to learn this role is for you. Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to help our motivated and diverse teams grow. At Pocket Gems, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast paced environment, unparalleled learning opportunities, and a fun and exciting team culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and recruiters
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensuring that schedules are being kept on time
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates
- Responsible for getting timely feedback from our interviewers and communicating next steps to the candidate
- Process all data and maintain recruiting profiles in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Partner with various teams to ensure candidates have a smooth new hire transition
- Brainstorm with recruiters and hiring managers to propose improvements to the recruiting process
- Manage all travel arrangements and expenses for candidates
What You Bring to the Recruiting Team:
- BA/BS degree from a 4 year university
- Strong detail orientation and organization skills
- You’re a people person! Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agility: Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly; proactive vs reactive
- Defeater of Adversity: Ability to overcome challenges and effectively solve problems
- Meditation Master: Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Collaborator: Team player and always ready to jump into action when needed
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency with Greenhouse is ideal
- Google and / or MS Office application experience is a must
- Experienced: 1+ years previous administration / coordination experience
Extra Gems For:
- Being a player of our games
- Previous recruiting experience
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.