Job Title: Associate Performance Marketing Analyst (A3J2GC)
Associate Performance Marketing Analyst position available with Pocket Gems, Inc. in San Francisco, CA.
Execute mobile user acquisition campaigns for Pocket Gems games. Identify marketing opportunities and execute on new opportunities. Use SQL knowledge and business intelligence tools to analyze key success metrics and present actionable findings. Coordinate Facebook campaigns and develop insights that help improve campaign performance. Provide strategic analysis on various creative types to drive successful results. Build and manage relationships with external partners. Work with external localization and adverting partners to plan and execute international user acquisition campaigns. Partner with external advertising partners on changing bids, executing blacklists and whitelists, and other optimizations.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field and 1 year of experience in the job offered or in a related position.
One year of experience in each of the following skills is required:
- Conducting analyses on digital media campaigns to understand channel economics, optimize campaign performance and best reach target demographic;
- Planning, monitoring and optimizing digital media campaigns to grow user base;
- Communicating objectives, delivery status, creative specifications, and deadlines to digital advertising platforms;
- Identifying new opportunities by applying knowledge of digital media and industry trends;
- Utilizing performance-based metrics, including CPM, CPC and CTR to create marketing campaign measurement reports;
- Using analytical tools, including Excel and SQL queries to manipulate datasets and derive meaningful insights;
- Handling creative testing processes from conceptualizing to testing and analysis of marketing creatives on Facebook, AdColony, Unity and Vungle using metrics, including CTR and CVR; and
- Utilizing analytical tools, including MMPs, for attribution, analysis, fraud detection, and campaign execution.
All experience may be acquired concurrently.
To apply, please send a resume to: Pocket Gems, Inc., Attn.: A. Horn, 220 Montgomery Street, Suite 750, San Francisco, CA 94104. Must respond with job requisition number A3J2GC.