Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world. That’s the mission our founders began with in an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009 and we continue it today.
Pocket Gems has grown to over 250 people in San Francisco. With $155 million in backing from Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobile-first Mantis Engine.
Our products have been downloaded over 325 million times by players around the world. Most recently, we’ve launched Episode, a mobile storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy game.
As an Associate Performance Marketing Manager on the Performance Marketing team, you will contribute to building the largest, most passionate player base for War Dragons. You will set strategy, manage budgets, and identify the best marketing channels for reaching potential users.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset, who is excited about applying and growing their analytical, business, and interpersonal skills to the rapidly evolving mobile ecosystem for games and entertainment!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a user acquisition strategy and manage the marketing budget
- Monitor day-to-day financial results, making adjustments where necessary
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize campaign performance
- Manage creative cadence and assets
- Conduct industry research and present actionable findings
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channel partners
- Innovate on new strategies for growing our player base
What You Bring to the Performance Marketing team:
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a quantitative discipline (CS, Engineering, Math, Econ, etc.)
- 2 - 5 years of experience in an analytical role
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Extra Gems for:
- Online Marketing or Mobile User Acquisition experience is a plus!
- Experience with SQL
- Passion for games and entertainment products
Pocket Gems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.