At Pocket we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people love, too. Pocket has become essential to how people discover and consume content on any device.
If you are passionate about using technology to improve people's lives, we believe Pocket has challenges in front of us that will excite you. We're a small team and that means lots of opportunity to own things from start to finish that have tremendous impact on large numbers of people, across many different devices and platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Own significant pieces of our architecture that millions of users interact with and hundreds of developers build applications upon.
- Tackle challenges relating to scaling our platform, improving our API, enhancing user-facing features (sync, search, recommendations, etc.) and measuring and optimizing everything we do.
- Contribute daily to decisions affecting the future of Pocket and its platform.
What you already do:
- Have experience scaling a platform to handle millions of users and billions of pieces of data.
- Seek out challenging technical problems and write elegant code to solve them.
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies.
To apply, send us your resume, along with:
- Projects to which you have contributed significantly.
- Bonus: Links to personal projects that show you are passionate about solving problems and building great user experiences.