We’re looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to help build and manage our clients’ websites.
PMP Marketing Group provides marketing and web services to law firms across the country. From Broadcast TV and Paid Search to Streaming, Website Management and everything in between, we have the tools to help law firms reach their clients. Our mission is to help law firms grow.
The successful candidate will identify and resolve back-end and front-end functionality issues on WordPress websites. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills and is able to vocalize opportunities for process improvement – to drive efficiency and effectiveness in our Digital team. PMP is a growing company looking to build a technical team capable of onboarding and servicing an increasing number of new clients.
This role offers an opportunity for a hungry, entrepreneurial developer, who wants to help shape a growing department. The position reports directly to the Director of Digital and will be responsible for collaborating with the team to build and manage client websites. It is a challenging but rewarding opportunity to make a big impact within the organization and for our clients.
- You will effectively identify and resolve back-end and front-end functionality issues with WordPress websites in a timely manner.
- You will routinely support unit testing, side bar element rebuilding, page template building and rebuilding, resolving page URL issues, managing plugins, version testing and implementation, and collaborating with in-house designers, content specialists, and other teammates.
- You will feel at-home working with websites that utilize 10+ page design templates, 12+ custom side-bar elements, and 1,000s of pages of unique content
- You will leverage knowledge of:
- Version protocol tools
- Web application security principles
- Relational database structure and design (e.g., MySql, SQL), including query optimization and schema design.
- DRY* principle of software development
- You will maintain current knowledge of new products and technologies that can help us improve our service offering for clients.
- At the end of your first year, success would mean supporting the transition of 5 client websites from legacy platforms to WordPress as well as standardizing functionality on websites already existing within the WordPress environment.
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is shaping the legal industry
- 5+ years of management experience
- Proven track record of working within a multidisciplinary team to achieve overall results
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Experience in:
- HTML 5
- CSS3 Flexbox and Grid
- Bootstrap 4
- Git Version Control System
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Command Line Interface
- Cross-browser testing
- Website Speed Optimization
- Gravity forms / re-captcha integration
- CRM integration (primarily using Zapier)
- Project management experience within the context of technical team.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly shifting business landscape.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication, organization, and are self-motivated.
- BA or BS required
Location and travel
- PMP is located in West Palm Beach, FL; we are willing to relocate or structure remote work, depending on the candidate