Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 500 of the most prominent and influential musicians, actors, producers, directors, content creators and athletes in the world, and creates distinctive integrated marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
We are a creative communications agency with insider access allowing us to influence trends and spark meaningful conversations. We leverage culture to create defining moments and experiences that stand the test of time. Our unique position, and the insight to know what to do with it, allows us to deliver the best of brand marketing with the best of entertainment strategies.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, and London, R&C/PMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
Do you love the challenge of figuring out the puzzle that is recruitment – identifying the right talent for the business which ultimately drives impact all the way around? If so, that's who we want for this role.
As our Recruiter based in the LA office, you’ll lead talent marketing, sourcing, candidate engagement and hiring nationwide for roles within certain client groups, becoming a trusted and valued partner. You’ll be sourcing talent for publicists, integrated marketing entertainment brand strategists, content creators, digital strategists, and creative gurus. Check out some of the cool jobs on our career site to get a glimpse of what we do.
We're a colorful team that strives for excellence, has opinions, values the diversity of our thoughts and experiences and most importantly has fun getting it done!
As you would expect, your day to day includes sourcing/talent attraction, interviewing, closing jobs and creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Top priority is the development of effective candidate sourcing and attraction strategies that build talent pools for immediate and future positions.
- We want you to be an out-of-the box thinker, creative in the ways in which you identify and optimize a broad range of marketing channels (including relevant digital/social media platforms, campus, organizations, associations, peer groups, diversity partners etc.).
- Work collaboratively with your clients to align sourcing activities to workforce plans and understand their recruitment needs.
- Help your client groups to clearly define and develop a compelling employee value proposition and incorporate this into your sourcing strategy framework.
- And of course you will measure and monitor the effectiveness of your strategic sourcing framework against predefined outcomes.
- Candidate Care (this is a priority for us).
- We believe creating a positive candidate experience is critical and you will be responsible for ensuring this, from initial entry point through to hire (or not). Put simply, act like a human being, not a robot. Remember, you’ve been through this process too.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years:
- experience in recruitment/talent acquisition field
- full cycle recruitment and sourcing experience
- Client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews.
- Applicant Tracking System experience (ours is Taleo)
- Experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies (to include social media initiatives) and Boolean searches
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and effective ambassador for Human Resources and Octagon
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective communicator
- Proficiency with Windows environment, particularly Word, Excel & PPT, LinkedIn Recruiter
- Guided by a strong sense of ‘customer service’ and serving clients (both internal and external)
- Takes ownership of work, drives for results and accepts responsibility
- Good judgment and problem solving skills; resourceful with good and effective follow-through
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail, committed to excellence
- Professional composure and the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Works effectively as part of a team just as well as independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.