At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The programmatic team at PMG combines industry expertise and technology excellence to deliver continuously superior results for our clients. We collaborate daily with PMG’s media, strategy, and creative teams to deliver full-funnel marketing strategies, support integrated planning, and optimize our clients’ programmatic performance.
PMG is looking for a Programmatic Supervisor to join our growing programmatic team. The Programmatic Media Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of campaign implementation: delivering media strategy, optimization oversight, hind-sighting, and overseeing a programmatic media manager. In addition, the Programmatic Supervisor will help to lead programmatic strategies hand-in-hand with other PMG team members and the client directly.
What you'll do:
- Managing a team of Display Media leads, managers and coordinators, their day-to-day work and their overall professional development
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of Display Media campaigns including bid management, optimization and analysis of weekly performance and trends
- Communicating strategy and campaign updates to clients via weekly calls, emails, and in-person meetings
- Helping to develop the overarching Display Media strategy and ensuring day-to-day projects drive towards it
- Overseeing the performance of campaigns, recommending changes in spend or budget allocation, troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identifying growth opportunities and implementing initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met while executing daily campaign management tactics
- Leading team meetings and brainstorms
- Contributing to high impact projects
- Developing relationships with senior level client contacts
- Identifying growth opportunities and implementing initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of related work experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and training skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.