At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The programmatic team at PMG combines industry expertise and technology excellence to deliver continuously superior results for our clients. We collaborate daily with PMG’s media, strategy, and creative teams to deliver full-funnel marketing strategies, support integrated planning, and optimize our clients’ programmatic performance.
We are looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to serve a portfolio of clients through implementation, evaluation, and optimization of programmatic campaigns and contribute to the success of clients’ overall digital strategies and objectives. You will own the delivery of these campaigns across a variety of platforms, and play a critical role in client interaction and engagement while relentlessly driving analysis and results for their brand. You will also contribute to innovation through collaboration with our platform partners as you test and implement industry-leading strategies and tools for our clients.
What you'll do:
- Create programmatic display advertising campaigns including creative, targeting, and budget management
- Support day-to-day communication with team, vendors, and clients
- Lead and drive regular optimizations to bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative
- Create, own, and deliver client display media reports
- Collect and analyze display data sets
- Monitor display campaign performance via different reporting suites
- Formulate program insights based on knowledge of the brand
- Maintain campaign budget trackers
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL/PPT
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
- Interest in and basic understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Experience in digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick, Atlas) and Demand Side Platforms (e.g. MediaMath, Doubleclick) is a plus
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.