At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
- Creating display advertising campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- Supporting day-to-day communication with team, vendors and clients
- Presenting proposals, noting cost, delivering schedules, recommendations & reporting throughout and after the campaign’s flight
- Spearheading vendor communication and working with Leads to define and document the overall scope of client projects
- Collaborating with 3rd party display partners to launch and optimize campaigns
- Helping concept new and creative digital media experiences for our clients’ customers
- Creating and delivering client display media reports
- Collecting and analyzing display data sets
- Monitoring display campaign performance via different reporting suites
- Formulating program insights based on knowledge of the brand
- Maintaining campaign budget trackers
- Participating in team meetings and brainstorms
- Coordinating with media operations, account services teams, analytics, and creative/product development for holistic planning and communication
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
- Passion for brand marketing and building unique creative/media experiences
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.