At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part to the office experience team by ensuring that our office operations run smoothly, while successfully supporting other business activities.
You should be an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. The goal is to ensure that daily office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
What you’ll do
• Greet and assist visitors (interviews, vendors, clients and office deliveries) and validate parking tickets
• Answer phone and route calls to the appropriate departments/people
• Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail
• Prepare outgoing mail and packages
• Always maintain an organized workspace
• Clean and tidy public spaces and conference rooms throughout the day
• Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
• Monitor, stock, and order beverages and snacks daily
• Assist with in-office caterings, office lunches, and events as needed
• Support other teams with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings, scheduling travel, etc.)
• Responsible for any maintenance issues and seeing issues through resolution. This can be done by working with building management and vendors.
• Oversee cleanliness in the office by coordinating with everyone in the office and a cleaning company
What you’ll bring
• 4+ years related work experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Analytical and ability to problem-solve
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.