PMG is a one of the largest independent digital companies using strategy, media, creative, data and technology to drive exceptional results for some of the world’s most ambitious brands. With over 500 different employees in 14+ different hubs across the world, come join one of AdWeek’s Fastest Growing Company and AdAge’s Best Places to Work in Advertising for 6 Years in a row.
At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It is what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
PMG is looking for a stellar Account Supervisor to join our Client Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead an enterprise account. The Client Strategy team sits at the intersection of our customers’ business and media strategy and leading a cross-functional team to deliver best-in-class results. The Account Supervisor role is a key role in any high functioning team as this role spans both driving integrated media strategy and planning across a variety of channels and managing a team of channel experts in the day-to-day execution of our plans while developing strong client relationships. The opportunity to drive innovation, build teams, grow your own skillsets, and work with some of the biggest and smartest brands is limitless at PMG.
- Manage a team of account leads and paid media subject matter experts and align their day-to-day
work with the day-to-day needs of the client while also fostering professional development
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of client account, including cross-channel / cross-team project
management, performance, and service integration
- Work diligently with clients to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize the team’s efforts to ensure
that PMG is moving with agility to exceed customer expectations
- Lead paid media strategy, planning, and execution across multiple channels, including search
(SEM/SEO), paid social, programmatic/display, video, and direct brand partnerships
- Evaluate holistic account performance, recommend changes in spend or budget allocation,
troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met
- Contribute to high-impact internal company projects
- Lead team meetings and brainstorms both internally and externally with customer teams
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of related work experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated and like to learn new tools and technology
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Unfailing organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build purpose-driven presentations with limited outside input
- Proactive in setting agenda for the team and for the client on both an immediate and annual basis
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.