At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The PMG Professional Leadership Program (PLP) is a hands-on leadership development program for professionals with 2 years of relevant work experience and are recent graduates of an MBA, Masters or PhD who are interested in working on data-driven digital and technology solutions and creating an impact for leading brands.
This full-time program will train and rotate you through different client facing functions. to help tackle the next wave of business challenges. We’re looking for team players, passionate leaders, and curious individuals who ask questions, solve problems, and who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
The Data & Innovation track is tailored to grads who are passionate about technology-centric career opportunities, including data analytics, product management and innovative solutions.
The Data & Innovation track is best suited for those interested in:
- Analyzing data and creating reports with actionable insights on media performance
- Translating media strategy into data needs and building dashboards for media teams and clients
- Building scalable and automated data processes/pipelines
- Coding in languages such as SQL, Python, or R
- Building /applying predictive models and machine learning techniques to build new tools and answer challenging client problems
- Designing and implementing the underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleansed, and ultimately stored for organizational usage
- Creating software for our client and performance teams
- Developing applications using Behavioral and Test Driven Development
- Designing flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for tech features
- MBA, Master’s Degree or PhD completed between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- GPA of 3.2 or above
- 2 years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, fast analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and like to learn new tools and technology
- Strong interest in data and automation
- Moderate experience with SQL, with PostgreSQL knowledge preferred
- Moderate experience with programming languages, with Python preferred
- Sponsorship will be considered for Data & Technology roles
On The Job
- Working directly with the development team to improve internal products and build requirements for new features
- Communicating with client teams to provide training and implementation strategies for new tools
- Overseeing and guiding the communication and roadmap of multiple DI initiatives
- Pairing together data from multiple sources using SQL to drive automated reporting and insights
- Developing scripts using Python to automate workflow processes for teams
- Assisting with QA and troubleshooting of team scripts
- Identifying market trends and analyzing digital performance to create experimental solutions
- Setting up, cleaning, and optimizing product feeds that make up the backbone of our digital programs
About the PMG Professional Leadership Program
Join us in DFW — The Program will be hosted in PMG’s Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas offices. DFW provides you with direct access to executive leadership, mentors, networking activities and bonding events with your GLP cohort and ensures a supportive environment for the beginning of your career.
Make an impact — The training will give you a holistic view of the company and how we provide award-winning service for our clients, while empowering you with the knowledge, leadership skills, and mental dexterity to solve an array of business challenges for Fortune 500 clients - including Apple, Gap, and Sephora, to name a few.
Learn from the best — You will be trained by world-class business leaders, technologists, data scientists, client strategists and media practitioners, in addition to gaining hands-on client experience and learning from Graduate Leadership Program alumni and mentors across our offices.
When you’re here, you’re one of us —We take steps to ensure you’re integrating into the larger organization’s operations and award-winning culture from day one with activities like all-hands meetings, bonding events, catered lunches, sports teams, book club, and more.
Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position with a competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Fertility benefits
- 401(k) with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Generous vacation and Birthday PTO
- Work at the only company that Ad Age named a Best Place to Work six years in a row
- State-of-the-art offices, endless snacks, in-office barista, and so much more!
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights, along with our proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. With offices in New York, London, Dallas, Austin, and Fort Worth, our team is made up of 450+ employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Old Navy, Sephora, Momentive, and Glossier runs in 50+ countries and has received top industry recognitions including Cannes Lions and Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Adweek as one of the fastest-growing companies nationwide – and named Adweek’s 2021 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2020 Independent Agency of the Year – PMG has grown through our commitments to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. But it’s the investment PMG makes in its people that has led the company to be named among Ad Age’s Best Places to Work six years in a row, including #1 in 2021.
In alignment with PMG’s core value to always change for the better, we seek to create a more diverse and inclusive culture and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.
All early career hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations ; however PMG may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.