Passionate about development in leading technologies? Looking to become a major player on a diverse team? Want to make a big impact on a software-driven roadmap in your next career adventure? PMG is driving innovation by embracing challenges and deploying emerging technologies to solve complex problems in software development. We are a technology company looking to change the way advertisers approach marketing in a more privacy focused world. We are looking for a talented software engineering manager to lead software development to help evolve our marketing technology platform, Alli.
- Lead and mentor the frontend engineering team working on multiple large-scale applications.
- Drive engineering effort to develop large-scale marketing applications using best software development practices, latest technologies.
- Work with the product management team to create industry transformative products.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to create beautiful, intuitive user interfaces.
- Participate in formulating the overall platform roadmap.
- Mentor junior developers, lead code reviews and provide critical feedback to fellow developers.
- Lead technical discussions to produce highly optimized solutions that are easier to maintain.
- Optimize application code for best user experience.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years developing rich applications
- 3+ years experience managing, coaching and developing a team
- Experience managing multiple projects through all stages including requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support
- Experience working in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, etc
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with AWS services including optimizing and scaling applications in the cloud
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases including data warehousing and data modeling
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to collaborate effectively with international, cross-functional teams
- Strong business aptitude and ability to quickly learn new problem domains and become conversant with subject matter expert
- Experience working in a start-up environment where agility was necessary.
- Experience developing applications with Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, TDD, Change
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark, Kafka, Flink, Hadoop
- Experience with automation & pipelines such as Airflow, AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions, Kube Flow
- Knowledge with machine learning and artificial intelligence, including data pipelines
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.