At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The Talent Acquisition team at PMG helps the business scale and grow at an accelerated pace by recruiting top notch professional and leadership talent across Digital Media & Marketing, Transformation Consulting & Strategic Planning, and Data & Technology. We are a cohesive team and work together daily to exceed expectations for PMG and provide superior results through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our team and be fully responsible for owning and executing executive and senior level searches. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, offer/negotiation, and an excellent candidate experience throughout.
• Directs intake meetings with the business to sync on job requirements, search and interview processes
• Conducts research to map target companies and top talent for PMG
• Creates unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
• Develops innovative ways to raise the bar on how PMG recruits talent
• Calibrates candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
• Develops prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
• Builds out talent networks and taps knowledgeable industry sources to develop a talent pool of candidates
• Leads business update meetings on active searches
• Conducts interviews, ensures interview team feedback is provided, participates in debriefs as needed
• Present employment offers and conducts reference checks as required
• Tracks project progress and provides status updates and reporting
• Continually contributes to the knowledge base of Talent Acquisition and PMG, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools
• Provides consulting and insights regarding talent in a true partnership with the business
Skills & Experience:
• 10+ years progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive and senior level talent and candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
• 5+ years advising and influencing business leadership
• Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System, Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
• High level of emotional intelligence, Strong team and collaborative player
• Self-motivated and like to learn new tools and technology
• Digital media and marketing agency experience a plus
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.