At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
PMG is looking for a Marketing Director with a track record for building brand awareness, driving market demand and increasing customer lifetime value to join the company’s marketing team. We are looking for someone practiced and experienced, who can lead the team both strategically and by example, while rolling up their sleeves to help us expand our capabilities, break into new markets, and drive continuous growth and scale.
This senior role will work closely with company leaders to make an impact as part of a fast-growing, independent global digital company.
- In partnership with brand and sales leaders, manage a cross-functional marketing team to design and deliver sophisticated marketing programs that build PMG’s reputation, drive growth, and deepen our relationships with existing stakeholders.
- Oversee brand and capabilities marketing, paid media and sponsorships, premium content creation, employer branding, and design, in addition to cross-promoting PMG’s technology solutions and expanding our strategic services revenue streams.
- Develop marketing strategies, budgets and goals that support business OKRs and targets.
- Build partnerships and campaigns globally that expand our reputation and reach, and support our growth as a respected global company.
- Work closely with sales leaders to develop and refine target customer segments, and Identify new opportunities and tactics for customer acquisition and organic growth.
- Build scalable, data-driven campaigns to support the sales pipeline across social, search, SEO, and paid advertising, along with guiding our industry awards strategy.
- Deepen brand affinity across our customers, our people and external target audiences, and define and sustain KPIs to demonstrate performance, analyze results, and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve.
- Build forecasts and projections that relate to the expected ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Partner with stakeholders and internal/external teams to build out multi-media promotional strategies and marketing materials, and thought leadership.
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of related work experience, plus 4+ years of supervisory experience that includes managing and developing high-performing team members with a track record for success.
- A demonstrated ability to ideate, create, and execute marketing programs that reach and resonate with business decision-makers and CMOs, based on business need.
- Strong experience delivering exceptional, high-quality marketing campaigns and results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics to marketing and sales leadership.
- A collaborative approach to work, with proven relationships across different departments and stakeholder groups.
- Detailed understanding of the trends and technologies helping to shape the digital marketing, media and ad-tech industries.
- Experience leading and delivering high production quality marketing materials, including video.
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- A positive and motivated self-starter, with a startup mentality, a bias toward action, and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.