At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a well-rounded accounting background and have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. This position will be a valuable partner in the full cycle of accounting including performing journal entries, creating invoices, month end reconciliations, and analysis.
In addition, this role will help guide and implement future tools and products to continue to improve the speed and efficiency of the accounting organization.
- Partner with business operations teams and vendors to ensure timely invoicing and payments
- Work with controller, finance, and business operations team members to continuously improve accounting processes
- Support the business with special projects including but not limited to technology implementations and assessing reporting impact of accounting standard changes
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Work with finance and business operations for accurate reporting and reconciling of transactions
Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in accounting or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in public accounting or consulting strongly preferred
- Strong teamwork skills and able to coordinate across multiple business functions
- Detail oriented, organized, and a self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carry out productive interactions with multiple stakeholders including clients, employees, and partners
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with knowledge of advanced formulas and functions preferred
PMG is on a mission to become the most respected global independent digital company, powered by our amazing people and technology as we strive to bring a more human-centric approach to digital. Our purpose is to create meaningful connections and experiences for consumers, our clients, and you. We think and act differently to create an unmatched culture and experience for our people, our clients, and our business partners.
We are committed to making the workplace better and an equal environment for all. Ad Age has named us among advertising’s Best Places to Work six years in a row (including #1 in 2021), Inc. has named us one of the Best Workplaces in the U.S., and we are among the Best Places for Working Parents. We are MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year and Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human → Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.